We currently have the following vacancies, so if you would like to work in this beautiful location within a friendly and professional team, please contact Andrew Stanton on 01852 500562 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be most happy to hold your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises. Please ensure that you supply an email address and telephone number(s) (preferably both mobile and landline).
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper who can command a busy environment providing the highest levels of cleanliness and pride in their work.
- The right candidate will be looked upon as our permanent housekeeper. We have 7 rooms so can be up to 7 changeovers or make-ups per day. We have high standards of cleanliness and expect our rooms to be presented perfectly. The role will include waiting at breakfast and undertaking the laundry as we do everything in house.
- 6 days per week in the summer and winter.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills required.
- Candidates must be friendly, conscientious, enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a dynamic team, use initiative and be also capable of working the bar or waiting in the restaurant on special occasions if required.
- Flexibility is regarded as a distinct advantage and as such the perfect candidate would also be willing to fulfil various other activities if required.
- In the summer season hours will be 40+ per week.
- Candidates must be looking to commit to our hotel on a long term basis.
Accommodation is available if required. EXPERIENCE is an absolute must.